Free 2B is a safe and affirming codependency recovery group, where those facing relational difficulties with a teen, spouse, friend, family member, or even one’s self can share their struggles and begin the process of restoring balance in their lives.
What is Codependency?
The term codependency is not easily defined, because it encompasses a broad spectrum of unhealthy behaviors wherein an individual lives centered on what others say, think, feel, and do, versus being centered on what that person has control over – his own words, thoughts, feelings, and actions.
+ Read More
When does Free 2B meet?
6:45-8:30 on Wednesday evenings
Where are meetings held?
Room B-205, second floor of the two-story Ed Building (south-end of parking lot)
- Open to persons 18 years of age and older.
- Members of the community are welcome. You do not have to attend church.
- You may come alone or with someone else.
- There is no fee to attend.
- Free 2B is not curriculum-based; attend, as your schedule allows.
We regret that childcare is unavailable.
Please contact Scott and Lynn at email@example.com
Free 2B is a support group facilitated by laymen and not meant to take the place of professional counseling.