Our church’s motto is: “Give Grace. Live Truth. Reflect Jesus.” We’ve adapted the last part of our motto for international missions and modified it to say “Reflecting Jesus to the Nations.” We believe God has a heart for the nations and wants to bless “all the families” of the earth (Gen. 12:3). This blessing can only come through faith in Jesus Christ. (Acts 4:12, Romans 3:21-22, John 14:6)
Faith Bible Church’s Strategic Partnerships. Here at Faith Bible Church we feel God has called us to be His people and invited us to participate with Him in His mission in a few specific places around the world. We call these places “Strategic Partnerships”.
Throughout the year members of FBC travel to our Strategic Partnerships to reflect Jesus to the local populations through venues such as language camps, contruction projects, vacation Bible school, medical clinics, evangelism, and compassion ministry.
Listed below are the places we are currently engaged. Each partnership link has information and details about its ministry, FBC’s history there, and how you can get involved with what God is doing there! (The links on the Sidebar of this page will also take you to these respective Partnership’s pages.)
Faith Bible Church’s Strategic Partners. We also support full-time missions workers in many places around the world. We consider all of our supported missionaries to be strategic “partners”. FBC is investing in missionary lives in the following locations around the world.
- Bulgaria-Bible printing, equipping and resources for pastors, evangelism.
- Burundi-micro-business, compassion ministry, Bible training and discipleship.
- East Asia-Church planting, evangelism, ministry to young professionals, family ministry.
- Haiti-Theological Training and church planting.
- India-Radio ministry.
- Latin America-(Central American Theological Seminary) Theological Training and Church Leadership.
- North Africa-Health Care, Community Development, and Evangelism.
- Southern Caucasus-Church planting, theololgical training, and business development.
Administrative Structure. A Missions Committee oversees our missions effort. Lay volunteers, our Elder over Missions, and our Missions & Outreach Pastor make up the Committee. The Missions Committee meets on a monthly basis.
If you would like more information on our Missions effort or if you would like to be more actively involved in God’s work in the international arena, contact Ethan Collins: firstname.lastname@example.org