Welcome. We’re glad you’re here. Here is a brief introduction to Faith Bible Church.
Our church family at a glance
- Sunday Worship services at 9:00 AM and 10:40 AM
- Faith Bible is all about Jesus.
- We are a non-denominational church family.
- Casual attire is common, so please come comfortable. Blue jeans are everywhere.
- Relevant Bible teaching is the hallmark of our services, classes, and small groups.
- Authentic, spiritual and joyous worship is the language of our gatherings.
- We have a long-standing, deep commitment to local and international missions.
- Thoughtful programs and ministries are available for adults, special needs, college, junior high and high school students, kids and much more.
- Click here for more on how to Connect including a Membership Application and our Connecting Point Information Packet.
- Faith Bible Doctrinal Statement, Faith Bible Strategy, Faith Bible Leadership, Core Values and Beliefs
Kidz Inc. is our children’s program
Sundays, 9:00 and 10:40 AM
- Babies, toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners meet on the first floor, in the children’s wing, during both service times. Check-in desks are downstairs.
- 1st-3rd graders meet upstairs during both service times. Check-in is downstairs, at one of the Kidz Inc check-in desks.
- 4th-6th graders meet upstairs during both service times. Check-in is downstairs, at one of the Kidz Inc check-in desks.
Faith Bible Student Ministries is our youth program.
Junior High School – Sundays 10:40 AM
Senior High School – Sundays 10:40 AM
- A strong community of junior and high school students based on grace and truth
- Worship, service, small group, outreach and mission opportunities built just for youth.
Joyful Blessings is our special needs ministry.
Sundays, 9:00 and 10:40
- Serves children, teens, and adults with special needs.
- The classroom is on the first floor, down the main hallway, near the library.
- Registration / check-in is at the desk directly in front of the classroom.
Other Specific Ministries
- Men’s and Women’s Ministries, Bible Studies, and fellowship opportunities
- Small Groups that meet during the week and cover a variety of topics and interests
- Oasis Single Parent Ministry, which offers fellowship, support and encouragement to single parents, whether they are divorced, widowed, or have never married
- SonKids Preschool, an in-house weekly preschool
- Awana, a club for K-6 to develop Bible understanding and usage skills
- Family and Counseling services, as well as support groups.
- Wide opportunities to serve here in our family, in the community and internationally